CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Service way above and beyond. They came in on a Sunday to receive my 1930 Buick from the shipper even though they're closed on Sunday. They fixed my car the very next day because it was an "easy" fix and they wanted such a valuable car returned to me expediently. It started right up. The repair seemed a little expensive, but maybe things are just more expensive in Austin. Next, they drove me back from the storage facility. Then they helped me lift a heavy load. See what I mean about above and beyond? I'd recommend them with your beloved vehicle too.
Really too notch place for your vintage vehicle. Family-owned from forever ago, and stocked with ace gearheads who love to breathe life into old things. Took my 1972 Ranger there and got a thorough and honest assessment of my needs, along with straight up pricing. When I went to pick it up, Steve walked me through what he had done and gave me a primer on how to love and care for the truck. Essentially he schooled this newbie on stuff like manual chokes and carburetors and exactly how amazing the thing I bought actually was. The very best option around Austin for bringing a classic back to life.
My girlfriend suggested that I take my 2001 Ford Expedition to Jerry Dixon's and I have never been happier about anyplace that has ever worked on any of my cars, ever... If I could give them 10 stars, I would.